Ten Second War Ten Second War

I like the Mix of Realtime and Round-Based Gameplay. The only thing I don't like are the Graphics, but that's just my opinion.
Anyway, the Gameplay is great :)
Nice Job.

Pretentious Game 3 Pretentious Game 3

Now I'm sad :(... Just sad..

XCVB XCVB

GOD DAMNIT! I have my stupid Fingers and the Way they are connected to my Brain because they not do that what I want! Or maybe I don't know what I want to press because the. Argh!

Really nice game, I didn't finished it YET! becasus my Fingers started to Hurt more then my Head but I will come back later!

makehimanoffer responds:

Thanks for playing. I hope you enjoyed it and the flashing backgrounds (bad idea) don't completely turn you off it.

Batysphera Batysphera

Enjoyed playing it. I like how the darkness gets uncovered :)

Save the Animals Save the Animals

It#s a nice Puzzle Concept. The Biggest"Issue" that I had during playing is: Why do I have to click on the Button? I mean, would'nt a Click on the Game anywhere would do the same work? I don't know how many Times I clicked on the Link over the Button -_-
Would be also interesting to add Animals which cant touch each other (I didn't played it very long, don't know if its already in :) )

Vche responds:

Thanks for your suggestions and remarks. You are right , if you click anywhere in the game would do the same work , but then the game will be much easier because then it will always be possible to adjust the right position of the crane , because it moves toward the mouse. About second proposal , yes maybe the game would be more interesting if some of the animals can't touch the other one , I will work on it in the next releases/updates

Thanks again guys

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Nice little time waster :)
I enjoyed playing it during a cup of coffee in the Morning after an exiting night in the village when I've killed some villagers during my transformation... Auuuuuu :o)

Primal Sands Primal Sands

It was a nice break during work. I only played the Normal mode and it was very Casual, after I got my Missiles upgraded a bit no Enemy made me trouble. But I like the concept and that kind of Defense game.
Solid work :)

Layer Maze 4 Layer Maze 4

It#s a great Concept, but like many other said its getting too fast too compilcated :D
Also my brain got lost after a while.
A slower approach on higher Difficulty would be nice.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

One of the most addicting Games since long time!
Perfectly polished and Balanced!
Small question, did you used Stage3D for drawing or just simple BitmapData?